- Tie Breakers:
- End Of Regulation:
- In the round-robin primary round, any game tied at the end of regulation will end as a draw.
- 2) In the Championship Round in the event that a game ends regulation time tied, then we will go straight to a penalty shootout. The shootout will be conducted the same as in area play.
- End Of First Round:
- In the event that at the end of the first round of play two or more teams are tied in total points. The Tie Breaker System shall be as follows:
- 1. Goal differential head to head.
- 2. Total Goal differential within pool play(no cap).
- 3. Total Goals allowed in pool play(no cap).
- 4. Total Goals scored in pool play(no cap).
- 5. Penalty Kicks, following AHSAA protocol.