Tournament Check-In can be done two ways: Online for $20 or in person. If you choose Online please click link on Home page.
Location: Greater Cleveland Soccer Complex (in the Big Red Trailer)
1 Hour before your 1st game
What is needed:
- 5 copies of Roster Official state roster or SINC Certified roster.
- Medical Releases (provided by your state)
- Laminated player card for each player
- Coaches must have coach's pass
- Out of state teams need permission to travel form. (if your state requires them)
- Game Cards for each game - login into the site and go to Tasks button and from there click the blue button that says Game Cards.
Game Cards - Each team will give your game appropriate game card to the ref before each game. After each game the winning team will bring the game card to the Game Card Box located at the concession stand area. If it is a tie, the Home team will take the game card. The ref will keep the other for his records.