Tournament Date: July 13th/14th, 2019
Tournament Location: Jekyll Island Soccer Complex
Entry Deadline: 11pm, Friday, July 5th. Acceptances will be E-mailed shortly afterwards.
Teams: U6 - U19 boys and girls, plus adults.
Fees: 6U - 19U, and Adult age groups - $205
Payment can be made online by CC or by online check.
Games: Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 5 games (weather permitting), over the course of the weekend.
Check-In Documentation: Each team must provide:
1. A copy of its official team roster (downloaded from the 'Docs' page), plus proof of age for all players rostered to play.
2. A completed copy of the official Tournament Waiver Form (downloaded from 'Docs' page).
Check-In will take place at the tournament HQ 1 hour prior to a team's first game.
1. Maximum roster size is 6 players.
2. No player may roster to play for more than one team. A male player may not play on a female team, but a female player may play on a male team.
3. Awards will be given to the winners and runners-up in each division. In 5-team divisions, the winner will be the team with the highest number of points after all round-robin games are completed. The runner-up will be the team with the second-highest number of points.
4. Please review our tournament rules for information regarding the refund policy in the event that games are cancelled due to bad weather, or other circumstances outside the control of the tournament organizers.
5. This tournament is a Qualifying event for the Challenge Sports 3v3 National Championship, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, at Walt Disney World Resort. The top 4 teams in each division qualify. For more information about the National Championship please go to - www.challengesports.com