Registration Information all weekends: Registration of teams for all weekends will take place on site (Athlete's in Action), one hour prior to your first game. Teams may also mail in team registration to Midwest College Showcase, 6724 Newbridge Drive, Cincinnati OH 45239. You must have the following items with you at registration:
- Two copies of your current approved roster with players’ jersey numbers (You may write the jersey numbers on the roster)
- Maximum of 18 on U15 and U16 rosters; 22 on U17 and U19 teams, all may dress.
- USYSA or US Club Soccer player passes are required at registration.
- "Permission to travel" forms are required for all USYSA registered out-of-state teams (US Club Soccer teams do not require a travel permit).
- Current medical release forms for each player. (we do not keep)
- Athletes in Action liability release form
- All guest players must have a current player pass from their team. You may have 6.
Guest Players: If you are interested in adding a guest player to your roster, you can view a list of available candidates and their profile by clicking on the Guest Player tab on the menu at the top of the tournament page.
College Coach Books: Soccer In College will be helping your athletes with their College recruiting and preparing the books that will be distributed at our event. You will receive an email directly form Soccer in College if you have not already.
You can always log in directly using your ID: #userid# and Password: #pass#