2021-2022 Winter Futsal League Rules
- 5v5, 4 field players and a goalie
- Two (20) minute halves with a five-minute halftime
- Unlimited substitutes on the fly, substitutes must enter at midfield and not until their teammate is off the field of play.
- When the ball goes out of bounds play will resume with a kick-in (no throw ins). Teams will have four seconds to play the kick-in (including goal and corner kicks), if they fail to play the ball the opposing team takes possession.
- There are no offsides.
- Goals can be scored directly from the kickoff.
- Goalies can throw the ball from their penalty area when a goal kick is awarded. The ball must touch a player or the field prior to crossing midfield.
- May go anywhere on the field, but only use hands inside the penalty area.
- May throw or kick the ball from their area into the opposition half (cannot throw into opponents’ goal).
- When the ball is in their possession, either in their hands or at their feet, they have four seconds in which to play it to a team-mate.
Field Size- 120 feet long by 75 feet wide.
Goals- Approx. 12 feet by 6 feet.
Ball- size 4 low bounce ball provided by league
Uniforms- provided by teams, pinnies will be available if needed