ONLINE CHECKIN is MANDATORY for this event. The Online Checkin fee is non-refundable. If you have already used online checkin for any other tournament you will have most of your information input into the system making your experience even more streamlined.
All teams must register ONLINE via the Tournament Website. If you are not able to check in during one of those times, please contact Maria Cummings at 678-615-8461 before the registration deadline. Failure to check-in will result in automatic disqualification (without a refund of the fee) from the Tournament. Please note - There will be NO SATURDAY CHECKINS.
At registration, teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must present:
- State Roster - List guest players on this roster if needed.
- Game Cards – Game cards will be generated by the system (located under DOCUMENTS tab and will be filled in after you enter your roster). Guest players need to be on this roster as well.
- Player Release Form signed by parents either electronically or signed and scanned into the system (under DOCUMENTS tab). Guest player's parent must sign.
- Player I.D. Cards – (player pass) must be laminated with player photograph. Must have guest players pass available as well.
- Medical Release Form - some clubs require notarized forms. You may use your club form. Guest players need this form as well and may use our Generic Medical Release form located under the Documents Tab.
- Permission to Travel Form - Teams from outside Georgia must also provide this form which includes a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
- Guest Players - Please make sure you have all the required information for your guest players. Guest Players are HAND WRITTEN on the Official State Roster - include their Name / Player ID number / Birthdate