WELCOME TO THE 2021 RED RIVER CLASSIC
We appreciate your good sportsmanship, respect for officials, and fair play!
* Our tournament is a fundraiser for our soccer club. There will be a $5 entrance fee collected per vehicle at Cargill Park. Once paid the pass is good for the remainder of the weekend at all locations.
- We will have gate volunteers selling and checking passes. For your safety and the safety of our gate volunteers, please drive slowly and carefully as you enter and exit the complex!
- To help facilitate a smooth entrance, please have a $5 bill ready to pay upon entrance.
* Please park ONLY in the designated parking areas. This will keep traffic flow clear and allow emergency vehicles access if needed.
* SPECIAL NOTE: The only entrance to Cargill park is from Walker Road.
* Points formats:
- We will be using a 10 point system. 6 points for a win, 1 point for each goal up to 3, 1 point for a shutout.
- All participants in the Academy divisions will receive awards.
* We will have medals for each 11U – 19U division for the Champions and Finalists. At the conclusion of your Final please congratulate each other on a game well played, then make your way over to the tournament tent to pick up your medals! We will have a “Champion” and “Finalist” sign in a photo op area set up for you to use.
* Sign up to receive text message score updates in real time. All results will be posted and you will be able to access scores and standings at any time throughout the weekend.
- Pets and smoking are NOT permitted at any of the facilities.
- Gum and sunflower seeds are NOT permitted on the turf field.
* Our tournament officials will be selling our popular super soft Tournament t-shirts at Cargill park only. Be sure to stop by the tournament tent at Cargill!
* Concessions will be available at Cargill park and Lee Hedges.
* Also, we will have vendors at Cargill park.
* Athletic trainers will be on site. If you need to be taped, please bring your own tape and pre-wrap.
* If for any reason you need to transport a player to the hospital, our club sponsor, Willis Knighton Health System, has several locations in the area. www.wkhs.com