In order to limit large gatherings for check-in, all check-in will take place online.
Online check-in will be available beginning two weeks prior to the event.
Three guest players are permitted up to the roster maximum for guests not from your own club. Unlimited guest players are allowed from your own club up to the roster maximum. PER THE RULES, players may only play for one team in the tournament in the 11U-19U Divisons. Rosters can be fluid in the Academy divisions if you have multiple teams.
Game reports will be presented to the referee prior to each game during the event.
IN ORDER TO COMPLETE CHECK-IN, EACH TEAM MUST UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING FOR VERIFICATION:
1) Your state approved roster.
2) USYS/US Club player passes and coach passes.
3) If traveling from outside of Louisiana, an approved USYS travel permit. (Not required for US Club teams.)
4) Guest player forms (You may use the form from your state.)
5) Digital acknowledgement that the Coach/Manager will have medical releases in their possession at all times.