All teams must be affiliated with USYSA. Up to five guest players are allowed. Teams will compete in single age groups with a maximum of eight teams per division.
*** MORE Divisions will be comprised of the following whenever possible:
Classic: Most Competitive
Gold: Intermediate Competitive
Silver: Least Competitive
Divisions may be further subdivided should the number of entries warrants.
A limited number of teams will be accepted into the following USYSA sanctioned age groups.
Under 19 - 2002
Under 18 - 2003
Under 17 - 2004
Under 16 - 2005
Under 15 - 2006
Under 14 - 2007
Under 13 - 2008
The tournament committee reserves the right to combine age group divisions if a smaller number of applicants is received for a particular age group.
Under 17 - 19 11 v 11 40 min halves 22 player maximum roster size
Under 15 - 16 11 v 11 35 min halves 22 player maximum roster size
Under 13 - 14 11 v 11 30 min halves 22 player maximum roster size
Each division's champion and runner-up will receive awards.
Under 13 through 19 $625.00
Pay by check (E-Check Now Available), Visa, or Mastercard.
Any payments by check must be received within one week of submitting application. Once your team is accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable. If your team is not accepted, the entry fee will be refunded in full.
The Atlanta Fire United Select Elite Cup will utilize Online Check-In only. Online Check-In must be completed by Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Teams will need to have the following documents available at check-in.
- One copy of the official state association roster
- Printout of game scorecards with your tournament roster entered for each scheduled match and possible semi-final and final matches (You must do this by logging in on this tournament website).
- Current validated player pass for each player
- A Medical Release form for each player (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- A Covid19 Release form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- Liability Release form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- Guest Player Form (you MUST get this form from our tournament website under the important documents tab)
- A Permission to Travel form for out-of-state teams