Tournament Roster Limit
U8/U9/U10 Academy: 14 players; will field 7 V 7
U11/U12 Academy: 16 players; will field 9 V 9
U13-U16 Select: 18 players; will field 11 v 11
U17Select: 22 players; will field 11v11 (Only 18 will dress for each game)
• A maximum of 3 eligible guest players will be allowed.
• No player may register to play on more than one team.
• Guest players must have a valid player pass and may be written in at registration on the Official Tournament roster.
• All teams must be affiliated with the USYSA or FIFA recognized National Association and with their State Soccer Association. Each team must furnish a copy of their state-certified, Fall season roster.
• Permission to travel forms are required for teams outside of Region 3.
• Every player must have a current USYSA Player Pass with a current photograph.
• Medical releases are required of all players (including Georgia teams). These do NOT need to be notarized.
• Each team must complete and submit two copies of the official Tournament Roster (this form must be downloaded upon acceptance into the Cup tournament).
• Coaches are required to prepare a portfolio of these documents for verification at registration and prior to each game during the Cup tournament.