2020 Carolina Cup
Check-in Instructions/Registration Checklist:
ALL CHECK-IN MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE - NO ONSITE CHECK-IN
- USYS Notification to Travel (South Carolina teams and US Club Soccer teams do not need this form)
- Tournament Player's Release Form (SCUFC teams do not need this form)
- 2 copies of Official stamped State Roster, Tournament Roster and/or Guest Player Roster (SC teams with digital rosters are acceptable)
*U8-U12 South Carolina Academy teams not rostered must use a Tournament Roster (Academy League rosters are not acceptable for tournaments)
- 2020-2021 US Youth Soccer laminated passes with photos (SC teams with digital player cards are acceptable)
- SCUFC Tournament Hospitality Form
If you have successfully fully completed online check-in then you do not need to check-in at the Main Tent before your first game. If you are missing information from online check-in, then you will need to check-in at the venue 30 minutes prior to your first game to turn in your folder items.
Note: we will not be checking individual medical release forms, however it is recommended that you them for each individual player.
PLEASE REMIND ALL PARENTS AND GUESTS THAT NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TOURNAMENT GAME FIELDS! THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE TOURNAMENT WAIVER AS WELL.