2019 Carolina Cup
Check-in Instructions/Registration Checklist:
Friday, October 4, 2019 from 6:30–9:00 pm
at the tournament headquarters
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia/Harbison
434 Columbiana Drive
Columbia, SC 29212
- USYS Notification to Travel (South Carolina teams and US Club Soccer teams do not need this form)
- Tournament Player's Release Form (SCUFC teams do not need this form)
- 2 copies of Official stamped State Roster, Tournament Roster and/or Guest Player Roster (SC teams with digital rosters are acceptable)
*U8-U12 South Carolina Academy teams not rostered must use a Tournament Roster (Academy League rosters are not acceptable for tournaments)
- 2019-2020 US Youth Soccer laminated passes with photos (SC teams with digital player cards are acceptable)
- SCUFC Tournament Hospitality Form
All teams that do not complete online check-in must send a representative to team check-in on Friday night.
If you are completing online check-in then you will need to check-in at the venue 30 minutes prior to your first game to turn in your folder items.
Note: we will not be checking individual medical release forms, however it is recommended that you them for each individual player.
PLEASE REMIND ALL PARENTS AND GUESTS THAT NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TOURNAMENT GAME FIELDS! THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE TOURNAMENT WAIVER AS WELL.