Required Check-In Credentials
At registration, teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must present:
- Official State Roster - One (1) copy of their official roster with guest payers written on the bottom Player numbers must be written on the state roster next to the player's name
- Tournament Player Release Form signed by each parent (this must be the Tournament of Champions Form)
- Medical Release Form for each player - including guest players. (Must be signed and date within the past 12 months.)
- Player I.D. Cards - laminated with photographs and signatures.
- Permission to Travel Form - USYSA teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
- Tournament Game Rosters/Game Cards printed from your Soccer in College team page - 5 copies
Important Guest Player information:
Guest player name should be handwritten on the bottom of your official state roster. All supporting documents for guest player are required - player pass, waiver, medical release.
Questions about onsite check-in? File a help ticket within the "team tasks" page.