ONLINE CHECK-IN DATES AND DEADLINES
CHECK-IN DOCUMENTATION (OUTLINED DURING ONLINE CHECK-IN PROCESS)
- OPENS - UPON REGISTERING
- CLOSES - FEBRUARY 20, 2019 @ 6:00 PM (CST)
- 1 copy of your team roster - Your Official State Roster
- Official Laminated State Player Passes for All Players
- Medical Release Forms for each Individual Player
- Intent to Travel / Permission to Travel (Out of State Teams)*
- Guest Player Forms* (if from GA, your intent to travel covers this; your guest players are listed; separate Guest Player Forms only if your state requires it :)
- Tournament Player Release Liability / Field Usage Waiver (signed by all participants)
*Do not apply to US Club Teams
**Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms do not apply to US Club Teams or to Teams from States that do not require such documents.
Approved Game Cards for Online Check In will not be available for print until all tasks have been complete in Soccer In College. Don't try and download them until all SCHEDULES HAVE BEEN COMPLETED and you have completed ONLINE CHECKIN.