Welcome and thank you for your participation in the 2020 Wake FC Fall Invitational Tournament!
We are excited about the opportunity to host this tournament this weekend in accordance with USYS and US Club. As we do, we want to have the safest game environment possible while following governing bodies protocols and guidelines pertaining to COVID-19. Our current focus is on team game day guidelines, interactions and player safety.
As a reminder - Do not participate if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or been exposed in the past 14 days.
The following protocols must be followed at all fields:
Anyone exhibiting ANY COVID symptoms, have been exposed to some who has tested positive for COVID, or who are suspected of having COVID are NOT PERMITTED to attend a match. Any player who has received a COVID test may not attend the tournament until receiving confirmation of a negative result. •
ALL SPECTATORS SHOULD REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLES or IN THE PARKING LOT (with appropriate mask/ face covering in place) BEFORE and AFTER a match. Spectators are not to take their place for viewing the event until 5 minutes prior to the game beginning. Except any activities such as attending the restroom facilities (with appropriate mask/face coverings).
- -- Players should REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLES until the teams from the prior game have cleared the field team area.
- -- Upon leaving your vehicle WEAR MASKS/ FACE COVERINGS until you begin warming up (per direction of your team coach).
- -- Maintain social distance from other teams/ players/ spectators as you are WALKING TO YOUR GAME FIELD location.
- -- When your team finishes their match, PLEASE GATHER YOUR GEAR, CLEAN UP ANY TRASH, AND LEAVE the sideline area as quickly as you are able to allow time for the next team to enter. Do not take off gear on the field.
- -- Players should AVOID HANDSHAKES/ HIGH-FIVES/ CONTACT during pre- and post-game activities.
- -- All TEAM PERSONNEL (coach/team manager) on the team bench side/ near team bench area should be wearing a MASK/ FACE COVERING at all times.
- -- All players who are NOT PLAYING/WARMING UP around the team bench area should be wearing a mask/face covering at all times.
- -- It is the responsibility of the Team Coach/ Manager to make sure all their TEAM PERSONNEL/ TEAM PLAYERS comply with recommended masks/ facial coverings guidelines.
- -- Spectators should wear masks when attending any Wake FC event and are not able to maintain at a minimum 6 feet of social distancing around other players, staff, or spectators.
- -- Any Wake FC field used for games surrounded by fencing requires all spectators to remain outside of the fencing to view the event at all times.
- -- Any Wake FC field used for games not surrounded by fencing requires all spectators to remain at a minimum 10 feet from the sideline.
- -- Once a game has concluded, spectators should make their way immediately to their vehicles in the parking lot to wait for their player.
- -- Spectators are not to take their place for viewing the event until 5 minutes prior to the game beginning.
Coach & Staff Requirements
- -- All coaches are required to wear masks when not able to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of social distance from other staff, players, or spectators. Masks must be presentable at all times.
FIELD ENTRANCE AND EXIT PROTOCOLS
Players will enter & exit at the specified gate(s) at each facility. If the facility is not listed below, please remember fields not surrounded by fencing requires all spectators to remain at a minimum 10 feet from the sideline.
Ting Field #1 Entrance: Gate located at the top of the hill by tennis courts/restroom
Ting Field #1 Exit: Gate beside the shed and baseball stadium
Ting Field #2 Entrance: Gate located on the bypass side of facility
Ting Field #2 Exit: Gate located above the basketball courts
Ting Stadium Entrance/Exit: Gate located next to the playground, between the playground and the field
Womble Turf Entrance: Gate located near the pavillion (restrooms/tennis courts/concessions)
Womble Turf Exit: Gate located near the pond and parking lot that is at opposite end of facility from the pavillion
Kahn/JCC Entrance: Enter on Norwood Road
Kahn/JCC Exit: Exit on back gate on Old Creedmoor Road
Seymour 1 & 2 Entrance: Enter the field gates on the shared walk between fields
Seymour 1 & 2 Exit: Exit on back gates off of each field.
We look forward to a weekend of great weather with great soccer!
Wake FC Tournament Staff