WELCOME TO THE 2019 RED RIVER CLASSIC
We appreciate your good sportsmanship, respect for officials, and fair play!
* Our tournament is a fundraiser for our soccer club. There will be a $5 entrance fee collected per vehicle at Cargill Park and The Loyola Athletic Complex. Once paid the pass is good for the remainder of the weekend at all locations.
- We will have gate volunteers selling and checking passes. For your safety and the safety of our gate volunteers, please drive slowly and carefully as you enter and exit the complex!
- To help facilitate a smooth entrance, please have a $5 bill ready to pay upon entrance.
* Please park ONLY in the designated parking areas. This will keep traffic flow clear and allow emergency vehicles access if needed.
* SPECIAL NOTE: The only entrance to Cargill park is from Walker Road.
* RAFFLE TICKETS FOR A $4,500 DISNEY VACATION, $2,000 and $1,000 will be sold on Saturday and the drawing will be held during the tournament on Sunday!! Be sure to stop by one of our tournament tents to purchase your $10 ticket raffle ticket. (You need not be present to win.)
* Points formats:
- We will be using a 10 point system. 6 points for a win, 1 point for each goal up to 3, 1 point for a shutout.
- There will be NO advancement for the U9/U10 Academy Divisions and scores will not be posted. This is a Jamboree event only. All participants in the Academy division will receive a participation award.
* We will have medals for each U11 – U19 division for the Champions and Finalists. At the conclusion of your Final please shake hands in good sportsmanship and congratulate each other on a game well played, then make your way over to the tournament tent to pick up your medals! We will have a “Champion” and “Finalist” sign in a photo op area set up for you to use.
* Sign up to receive text message score updates in real time. All results will be posted and you will be able to access scores and standings at any time throughout the weekend.
- Pets and smoking are NOT permitted at any of the facilities.
- Gum and sunflower seeds are NOT permitted on the turf field.
* Our tournament officials will be selling tournament t-shirts at each of the venues. Be sure to stop by the tournament tent!
* Concessions will be available at Cargill park and Lee Hedges. (No concessions at Loyola)
* Also, we will have a tournament photographer and additional vendors at Cargill park.
* Athletic trainers will be on site. If you need to be taped, please bring your own tape and pre-wrap.
* If for any reason you need to transport a player to the hospital, our club sponsor, Willis Knighton Health System, has several locations in the area. www.wkhs.com