We are pleased to invite your team to apply to the Ray Thompsett Invitational.
Age groups accepted are boys and girls U8-U15. All teams and players must be registered with a member association of USSF: state Association, AYSO or US Club Soccer for the current year and possess 2017--18 player passes and rosters.
TEAMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE, MARCH 1, TO BE PLACED ON THE SCHEDULE.
Roster and Player Documentation
· All teams must participate with 2017--18 player passes and team rosters. No pass- no play. Laminated players passes are required. Temporary or photo copy of non-official rosters or player passes will not be accepted. Players who wish to participate in the tournament must be listed on the official roster. presented at check in.
All teams must comply with accepted roster sizes- U8-U10 7v7 roster max 12, U11-U12 9v9 roster max 14, U12, U13-U15 11v11 roster max 18. All rosters sizes include guest players.
· All players must have a current medical release form- (if your state requires notarization, then the med releases must be notarized).
· Completed tournament parent/player liability waiver.
· Out-of–state teams must have an approved Permission to Travel form (not required for US Club).
· Teams are limited to 3 guest players.
Any team that does not have the items listed above will not be allowed to play in any matches. Bring your roster and player documentation to each game. They may be inspected at any time during the tournament by referees or tournament officials.
Guest players must meet all requirements for individual team players. Passes must be the same type (all US Club or all state association etc) as the guest team. Guest players must have a guest player roster form validated by the appropriate registrar, and a current medical release form. Players must play on their own team if their team is playing in the 2018 tournament and are not eligible to play as a guest player with another team. All teams will comply with the 2018 tournament rules and the Tournament Director’s decisions are final. Guest player passes must be the same type as the guest team.