The Ray Thompsett Invitational
Team Registration Information
For your convenience, we will be offering optional Online Check-in! You will click the green check in box from the home page of the tournament web site. Please note there is a $20 fee paid to SINC for online checkin paid to sinc. Review the document requirements and have all your documents ready when you begin. You must start this option before Weds March 6. If you do not complete Online Check-in your team MUST attend Friday night team check-in at the DSC office- 1974 Carolina Place, Suite 120, Fort Mill, SC 29708. There will be no Saturday check in.
TEAMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE, February 22, TO BE PLACED ON THE SCHEDULE.
Roster and Player Documentation
· All teams must participate with 2018-19 player passes and team rosters. No pass- no play. Laminated players passes are required. Temporary or photo copy of non-official rosters or player passes will not be accepted. Players who wish to participate in the tournament must be listed on the official roster. presented at check in.
All teams must comply with accepted roster sizes- U8-U10 7v7 roster max 12, U11-U12 9v9 roster max 14, U12-14 11v11 roster max 18. U15-19 showcase- max roster 22, dress 18 per game. and on bench. All rosters sizes include guest players.
· All players must have a current medical release form- (if your state requires notarization, then the med releases must be notarized).
· Completed tournament parent/player liability waiver.
· Out-of–state teams must have an approved Permission to Travel form (not required for US Club).
· Teams are limited to 3 guest players.
Any team that does not have the items listed above will not be allowed to play in any matches. Bring your roster and player documentation to each game. They may be inspected at any time during the tournament by referees or tournament officials.
Guest players must meet all requirements for individual team players.
Passes must be the same type (all US Club or all state association etc) as the guest team.
Guest players must have a guest player roster form validated by the appropriate registrar, and a current medical release form.
Players must play on their own team if their team is playing in the 2019 tournament and are not eligible to play as a guest player with another team.
All teams will comply with the 2019 tournament rules and the Tournament Director’s decisions are final.
You must have your Approved Roster, players and staff cards, individual player medical release forms available at all games for review.
Teams failing to provide this documentation if requested will forfeit all matches.
There will be no Saturday check in- please use the online check in or present documents on Friday night.